Reviews: threemules

Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 35

Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany
6th Oct 2014

I only stayed the one night but everything was fantastic while I was there. Rooms are spotless, staff are friendly, great atmosphere, and the best location in Frankfurt!

Jaeger's Munich, Munich, Germany
1st Oct 2014

I was in the 40 bed dorm which is fine for what you're paying. Bed was clean and comfortable, but the constant shine of the exit sign hinders sleep. The bathrooms are a bit rubbish, and the unisex toilet smells like a filthy urinal. The bar and bar staff are excellent, and there was a great atmosphere. Security staff are also lovely, except for one who I had an incident in with which I'm assured was dealt with.

Euro Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
29th May 2014

Pros - Amazing location and I love the kitchen/dining room set up! Great for keeping the backpackers costs down! Cons - The showers are awful! You can't adjust the height or pressure. I'm quite tall and still have to stand with my heel up on the edge... a short person would get waterboarded!... but at least they're hot. Not much atmosphere as it's such a big place. It feels more like a hotel with dormitory bedding. But it is great security, friendly staff and value for money!

Kipps Hostel Canterbury, Canterbury, England
15th May 2014

Excellent! It was like staying at a mates house. Great little outdoor garden, well stocked kitchen, friendly and helpful staff and walking distance to everything. Beds aren't super comfy but aren't bad, quite noisy bunks but I slept quite well and that's pretty much the only negative (which is really minor when you take into account everything else). Loved it, would highly recommend it!!!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your lovely comment. We feel very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and we hope to see you in the future. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

6th May 2014

My favourite hostel that I've stayed in! Love it here, has everything. Super clean, great location and bloody fabulous staff! Belushis is awesome too… only problem is you don't need to leave the hostel so may miss some of Paris… aw well :)

Oh no, no time to explore because of our awesome facilities and bar, we're sorry to have taken something away from Paris, we always have extra things to offer you if you need some inspiration. You can book trips with us now too, but we're very happy you had such a great stay, we look forward to you coming back. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Lazin Hostel, Novi Sad, Serbia
27th Apr 2014

Great location and Nicolas was awesome company! Really clean, comfy beds, good facilities… everything you could want really.

Central Station Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
11th Apr 2014

Great hostel! Fab location and the staff were great (Rashid#2 and Brahim especially). Stairs are a bit precarious (you are in Amsterdam) but they give you a laugh and you do get used to them after awhile. If you have lots of bags or a big suitcase you may struggle. Rooms, beds and bathrooms were great and clean. Highly recommend!

Clink261, London, England
11th Mar 2014

Very basic but can't beat the location for convenience. I only overnighted as needed to be at St Pancras super early.

Hi, Thank you for taking time to leave a review. It's great that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again at Clink. Safe travels!

18th Dec 2013

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I had an amazing time and met some awesome people. The staff are fantastic in both the hostel reception and in Belushi's (top marks to Adam and the bar staff!!!). I can't wait to return to Paris so I can stay there again!!! Cheers folks x

It's great that you're already planning a return visit, we're pleased the stay was so good! The bar is a great addition to the hostel, thank you for all your nice comments! St Christopher's Inn GDN

13th Dec 2013

Cheap and cheerful! Decor is a bit old and tired but clean, great location and amazing staff... And free toast 24/7

U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
30th Nov 2013

Super funky and the best showers I've ever had in a hostel, anywhere in the world!!! Great in every aspect; location, staff, price. Just book here and you'll be glad you did!

Revolutum Hostel, Salamanca, Spain
29th Nov 2013

Couldn't ask for anything more, only disappointed I wasn't staying longer!