Min Hostel, Nha Trang, Vietnam
6th Oct 2016

I was positively surprised when I stayed at Min hostel in Nha Trang. It is very new and had almost no reviews when I booked it so I had no idea whether it would be good or bad. The location is nice, close to the beach but still quiet enough so you can get quality sleep in the comfortable beds. Cleanliness is fantastic and the staff is really warmhearted and they all want to ensure you get the best experience in Nha Trang. If I ever return to Nha Trang I wouldn't hesitate booking at Min Hostel.

Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
22nd Jan 2014

Friendly staff, decent social areas. Clean, good showers but I feel like a few more toilets would have been useful. The rooms had a tendency to be extremely warm in the mornings.

Old City Philly House, Philadelphia, USA
20th Jan 2014

Very friendly staff, good common areas, good kitchen.

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel, Gothenburg, Sweden
8.0
29th Nov 2013

Make it so that you don't have to go to the reception to ask for the wi-fi password. I couldn't find any sharp knives for cutting meat in the kitchen. TV in the common area could have been bigger.