Reviews: LaTaiger5ty

• LaTaiger5ty
  • USA, Male, 18-24
Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
7th Jan 2014

The hostel itself was great- location, value, cleanliness- especially the bathrooms! However, I was disappointed in the behavior of the guy at the front desk who is there during the day and not at night. I was in a group of 3- all of whom stayed 1 night in the hostel, and the 2nd night, only 1 of us stayed. He was very nasty when the other 2 came back to get the 1 who stayed, and wouldn't let her store her bag there for the day (when the guy at night said it was no problem to do so at all)

• LaTaiger5ty
  • USA, Male, 18-24
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
30th Dec 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. It is in the perfect location to visit the historic stuff in Istanbul, it's quite expensive, and the facilities are comfortable and clean. The people at the front desk are also pretty friendly and helpful and easy to joke around with.