Reviews: Eine

Location Russia, Gender Female, Age 24

Oak Hostel, Tokyo, Japan
20th Apr 2016

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Oak. The good thing is that it's only 3 minutes away from a subway station, and the wonderfully positive guys on the reception. However, I didn't like the room very much - it was small, had no space to place one's belongings, extremely humid and with almost no sunshine because it was close to the next building. I don't mind all those minor problems and I don't expect really much from a hostel, but I'm not sure if such a room is worth 11500 yen per night

Hotel Chuo, Osaka, Japan
17th Apr 2016

I think I'll stay in one of the Chuo hostels every time I visit Osaka. If there were better points for 'value for money', I'd give it 6 out of 5. The area is not very attractive, a working neighborhood, but the hostels are always clean, the staff is friendly, the rooms are spacious, and you can borrow or have for free different kinds of necessary things. Close to the subway and other trains, too. Only that the showerhead in the bathroom did not fit the holder this time, so I had to hold it ^

Yume Nomad, Kobe, Japan
7.7
14th Apr 2016

It may be my own mistake, but I did not expect the toilet to be the old Japanese type, and the tap not mixing. Also, there is no elevator, so be prepared to carry your luggage upstairs just in case. Only one fridge, already full of others' products. I was also surprised to have no towel in the room until I asked for it, but on the first night there was nobody on the reception after we checked in, so I had to buy one. Weak wi-fi in the room. However, I liked the interior and the room itself.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
Juyoh Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
18th Dec 2013

On one hand, one has to walk 10 minutes from the station to the hotel, which can be a bit challenging when you carry a lot of luggage ^^ On the other hand, the hotel is not that far from the centre of Tokyo, and is convenient for visiting a lot of famous and not-so-famous places. There is a small nice 'garden', the view from the window is good, all appliances you could need at hand, and useful tips pinned in the lift. I only wish there were a mirror and a small towel for free =)

• Russia, Female, 18-24
14th Dec 2013

The building was pretty old, and there were only 2 sockets in the room. The view from the window was onto the concrete wall of next building only 1 metre away. Also, in the morning the water from the red side of the tap was cold =p However, I was pleasantly surprised (since this is a 'low-cost' hostel, anyway) to see a box with tissues, 2 towels and a pack with a toothbrush and toothpaste, and even a TV =) in the room and a towel (changed every day) near the sink in the bathroom.