Slumber Party Hostel

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Fantastic hostel! Beds are clean and comfortable with a curtain for added privacy. Staff are amazing and help create a really great atmosphere for meeting other travellers. Make sure that you go on the pub crawl for copious amounts of free tequila!

Bodega Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Fantastic place! Great location close to the BTS and MRT stations. Rooms are always cleaned thoroughly everyday. Staff are extremely accomodating and make a massive effort to unsure that you enjoy your stay. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

• 19th Jun 2014

Bunchun

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Simply the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Vee and his fantastic stuff have created an extremely friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Great location right next to the night market. If you're coming to Chiang Mai, stay here.

• 14th Apr 2014

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

A truly amazing hostel, the best I've stayed at in China! Dorm rooms are extremely clean and the shower is fantastic. Common area is great and the drinks in the bar are very reasonable, they have their own VPN as well which is great if you a hassle free connection to Facebook/Twitter/YouTube. The staff are the stars of the show though, they couldn't have done more to make my stay a pleasure, from recommending places to see to helping book my bus ticket, they were first class :)

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Fantastic hostel! Good location in the city centre, dorm rooms are clean and extremely warm. The staff are amazing, especially LeiLei. I couldn't have asked for a better stay in Xi'an :)

• 21st Feb 2014

First of all, thank you for leaving us joy and memories during your stay; Secondly, thank you for speaking highly of us; Finally, thank you for your trust Han Tang Inn, support and love us. For the thing you mentioned, have to say, that all comes from you-our lovely guests , so thank you. because of you, Han Tang Inn becomes more lovely, more attractive and more vibrant. Best wishes and hope you have a pleasant journey.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Good location near the Metro. Rooms were warm which was great in February. Staff were extremely helpful and helped book my train ticket.