London365 Hostel

Emphasise that the hostel works on a no reception basis.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Security was good, but I don't know why it was necessary to need a key to exit rooms, particularly to exit the hostel itself, that seems unnecessary.

Not the place to go if you want somewhere a little quieter. A lot of noise and people getting drunk later at night. Most other aspects of the hostel were fine though.

We are sorry to read that you had an unpleasant stay. Our night shift manager always tries to keep the noise level to a minimum after a certain hour but of course it is up to our guests to be considerate about other guest's sleep. We always advise our guests to come to reception and report any problem you might have to our shift managers, they will be happy to make your experience as nice as possible. Journeys Kings Cross Staff

Clink261

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

Great hostel if you want a quiet night. Decent value, free breakfast and Wi-Fi. The bathrooms and dorms were kept very clean. There weren't too many sockets in the room, but that wasn't usually an issue. The hostel is out of the way of any major tube station, but the city was only about 20 mins away by bus.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

The staff didn't always seem like they were helping because they wanted to, rather that they had to. I've stayed in hostels that were the same price or cheaper, that also offered free WiFi and/or light breakfast (though the breakfast at the hostel was reasonably priced) The pressure of the shower in the room I stayed in was high, there was no way to turn it down. No soap in the toilet. The hostel advertised food that was available from their cafe, this was unavailable one night.

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Liverpool, England

The staff were helpful. Free breakfast and wifi is always awesome as well! If you're a Beatles fan, make sure you are there on a Thursday for the night tour run by Kevin and free admission to the Cavern Club.

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

I enjoyed my stay. I would recommend this hostel to others. It would be awesome if there were personal bed lights in the rooms, I didn't like to turn the main light on and disturb others who were sleeping.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The Christmas dinner was awesome. Great sense of community. I'd like more hostels to do that sort of thing.

Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I had stayed at Wombats Munich prior to Berlin and I couldn't help but make comparisons between the two. I know that the hostels shouldn't be exactly the same, but things like uniform pricing at the bar and the kind of food available would be good. Also, there was no soap in the bathrooms.

Wombats City Hostel Munich