Had a nice stay here. The shower drains should be cleared more frequently as the water backed up quite a bit in both of the showers I used during my stay.

Located well out of the center. 4 or 5 stops on the S-Bahn. There were no lockers available in the room.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

I was looking forward to this hostel due to all the hype but frankly I didn't find it to be exceedingly amazing. I certainly enjoyed my stay here but I wasn't blown away. Staff is very nice and helpful. I appreciated being able to borrow an iPad since I did not bring a laptop computer on my travels. Lockers in the room were not big enough for even a backpack.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Located right next to the Hauptbahnhof. There were bins in the room to put belongings but it would be better if locks were included. They could maybe use more people at the desk. Had to wait a bit to check in due to the high number of people arriving.

ClinkNOORD

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place definitely has a lot going on. Very easy to reach from the Centraal train station.

HI De Draecke Gent

Gent, Belgium

Very clean and modern facility. Nice to have breakfast included on Christmas morning.

Cap Europe

Strasbourg, France

More like a hotel then a hostel. I was worried about the wi-fi after reading some of the comments but I didn't really have any troubles with it thankfully.

RentRooms Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

I can't say enough how much I loved this place! The best part by far was the staff- they were so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! The facilities were very comfortable. This is hotel quality for hostel prices. Rent Rooms really improved my experience in Thessaloniki. My only suggestion for improvement would be larger and sufficient lockers for all guests. There were 9 lockers available and they weren't big enough to fit my whole backpack. Hardly a big deal, though. Thanks for a great stay!

Trotamundos Hostel

Seville, Spain

Arco Youth Hostel A&A

Barcelona, Spain

I enjoyed my stay here. Thanks so much to Hector for all of his information! It was much appreciated.

Astoria City Hostel