Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

Superb location. in the heart of America Mura. Walking distance to Shinsaibashi/Namba. Very Friendly, warm and helpful Staffs.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you so much for your stay! Yes, it talks only 2 mins from the station if you do not get lost, ha ha! We were very happy to talk with you! It was fun! See you soon !

This was my first time in Japan and at this hostel. The Staff are very helpful. Very very great Hostel. Me and my wife were very happy stayed at K's House. Would stay there if we are back to Tokyo.

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here !! You are already in K's House Family !!! Please come back again !!!

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

Very good location and easy to find. only 5 minutes walking from kyoto station. The staff are warm, helpful and friendly. my wife was very happy that i chose Kyoto Hana Hostel.

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you very much for staying with us this time! We are also happy to know that your choice made your lovely wife happy:) We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon enough!