Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
26th Dec 2013

Great place. It is far from downtown, but worth it! Loved staying there!

Equity Point Centric, Barcelona, Spain
21st Dec 2013

Super well located, the staff is really nice, they would do everything to help you with directions, recomendations... The breakfast is the best!!! The only thing is that they charge you for everything: top sheets, blankets.........

La Posada de Huertas, Madrid, Spain
7.1
12th Dec 2013

It is for sure a good place to stay, it is clean, secure, well located... But I definitely would never come back because of the staff. From the guy from the reception to the guy who cleans the rooms, everyone would be really rude to you, specially if you dont speak Spanish. I took the stairs to go to my dorm with my 20-kilos-luggage and only after a while I realizes there was an elevator (NO ONE TOLD ME). Stuff like this happened more than one.

Dear What did happen with the staff? May be they forgot to tell you that there is a lift at check in but this day we do have 80 check in ? any way there is also advertising on the wall where are the lift, bathrooms kitchen, internet rooms...... Anyway, we are not so rude, if you willask us to get your lugage to your room, it would be pleasure for us to get your lugage to your room in case if lift if out of order.... happy news years la posada de huertas

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
7th Dec 2013

I loved everything about Good Morning. It was the first hostel I've stayed in ever and I was a bit of nervous, wondering how it was like, but I my fears went away the minute I got there. The place is beautiful, the location is great, the staff is always trying to make you feel comfortable. And well, as free is my favorite word, I reeeeeally enjoyed the free Sangria, free soup, so one and so forth. Loved! Definitely recommend it and definitely will stay there whenever I come back to Lisbon.