Pride of Paddington

The staff at Pride is great! I think the location so near to Paddington station is the hostel's best feature.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Royal Mile Backpackers is amazing. Much smaller and more cozy than it's big sister Castle Rock, Royal Mile can boast that it's intimate size is its best feature. The facilities are good and the staff is excellent. I recommend staying for at least a week here. The location is prime for any sort of sight-seeing you could want to do in Edinburgh. It's directly across the street from a great highland tours company. I loved my stay here and I will be returning every time I visit Edinburgh.

We agree, you need at least a week to explore Edinburgh!

Edinburgh Backpackers

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Castle Rock Hostel is amazing. It's so big inside and there are always people around to hang out with. It's also easy to find a quiet corner for a bit of alone time. The hostel is very clean and the staff is amazing! The kitchen is huge and everything about this hostel is great.

Pride of Paddington

Pride of Paddington has some of the best staff out there. Ultra helpful and accomodating. The vouchers for free breakfast are amazing; the full English is the best and it's nearly big enough to skip lunch. The location is amazing. It's so close to the tube! If you want to take it on a whim, it's right there! I was in bed, wanting to see London eye at night, when I just hopped on the tube and went straight to Victoria embankment! Great breakfast, excellent staff, and superb location.