Reviews: cyngleo

Location: Malaysia, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

AWESOME PLACE WHICH IS LOCATED IN AN AWESOME LOCATION!!! DAMN CONVENIENT AND DAMN WORTH MY MONEY!!! :D The staff even helped me find my lost watch!!! LOVE THIS PLACE A LOT!!!!!

• 27th Dec 2013

Smart Hyde Park View

I would not recommend it to anybody that wants to stay comfortably in London. I've stayed in a room of 6 beds and I find that the people there are not considerate as in they party even in the room until late at night!!! I don't know why the hostel permits this and because I was traveling alone I didn't make a fuss out of it. They were basically drunk and making so much noise at about 12am till late!!! It really annoyed me and it disturbed my sleep!!! But if u want to save cost, its ok.

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your dorm wasn't as expected. We have different types of dormitories to suit different types of travelers depending on their budget., we do security checks during the night to keep the hostel quiet. SHPV Team

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Great place and super convenient!! The staff are all very helpful and the people there are very nice!! Highly recommended!! :) p/s the bed space is a bit cramped so don't be surprised but it is indeed well worth the money!! ;)

• 22nd Dec 2013