The Dreamer Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

Very much a party hostel. The place was beautiful and the place was nice and laid back. Two issues worth noting. First, the music was loud and didn't stop until midnight. I wanted to sleep earlier than that and could still hear to thud of the bass while wearing earplugs, so I couldn't sleep until the music stopped. Second, I ended up getting food poisoning and my preceding meals had been at this hostel.

Dear Traveller, Thanks for your review, we are happy you enjoyed our place! We do not consider ourself a party place but of course as a hostel we provide entertainment untill midnight, playing games and listening music, after midnight the bar close and a good sleep is guarantee. we work hard to allow people to meet other travellers and make new frieds. About the food problem, as you only spent one afternoon and night here, please consider as a cause something bought outside, Come back soon!

Hostal Varayoc

Machu Picchu, Peru

I had a good night's sleep at this hostel.

Santa Cecilia

Sucre, Bolivia

I had a good night's sleep. The staff were very friendly. To not have a cold shower, I had to set only allow a trickle of water from the shower head.

When I sought advice for where to obtain supplies, the owner did not provide helpful feedback. Other staff, who did not speak English, at least put in an effort to try to help.