Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

This was definitely the cleanest hostel I've EVER been in. The staff is motivated and interested in keeping everything in constant tip-top shape and also made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I came into town for an audition, so I was kind of concerned about whether the noise level was going to be too high for me to get a good night's sleep but things were very quiet. People still partied hard, but they went to the bars after 10:00.

Hi, Thank you very much for sharing your experience and for your high praise. We strive to be the best hostel in the US by providing a clean, fun and affordable place to stay. We hope you “broke a leg” at your audition and we look forward to your next stay. Enjoy the Holiday Season! Thanks, Jason Schultz General Manager

The Philadelphia House