Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

The best hostel in which I have been. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxing. The stuff is nice and welcoming, with a perfect english. The six bedroom was really nice (and the bed was comfortable, which is really unusual for chinese hostels). The lobby and the terrace were amazing and we could relax and enjoy the weather there. There are books which one can read. Really good! I hope to come back!

• 18th Jan 2014

Hey, so nice to see you, you are always welcome to come back, take care and have a good time in china.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

Nice hostel. I saw two different 4 bedrooms:one was really big, while the other one was very small.The only problem was a very loud music during the night. Probably there is a club next to the hostel. The stuff is nice. In the lobby or living room there are tables and sofa but we didn't meet other people. The hostel atmosphere is a little bit missing. But it's ok for few days.(And it's really cheap!)

• 17th Jan 2014

Hi, Thank you for the positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at Guilin green forest hostel .

I chose this hostel because was the only one available for the New Year.The hostel is not in the main street but you have to walk along a very bad little street before to reach it.The hostel itself is not bad looking, but the room was on the first floor and was really cold. We asked for the heating system but the first night was broken and the others night it worked just for a few hours. Then, they didn't give us the blankets for the first two night! They forgot it!

• 30th Dec 2013