Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

Loved my stay here. The staff is super friendly and helpfull and the free vvs on Tuesday was brilliant! It might be slightly pricier than some other hostels, but I really thought the hostel was worth the extra money.

Alice's Secret Travellers Inn

Alice Springs, Australia

I had an awesome nights sleep. I was looking for somewhere quiet and this hostel was ideal! The owner is super nice and helpful.

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Nice hostel. The staff is super friendly and the free breakfast was good. However the bathrooms could need a caring hand. Most of the lights didn't work and it had a weird smell to it. However I would still recommend the hostel.

• 4th May 2014

FIN Hostel Phuket Kata Beach

Phuket, Thailand

We stayed at the hostel for a week, and has a really nice stay there. The atmosphere is good and the beds are amazing! Smaller things such as the often missing toilet paper, water on the floor in the bathrooms could have been better, but in general it was good. We booked a night too much but they wouldn't give us our money back. Apparently it was because they just finished the accountings of the month. A shame it should end like that, because it really is a nice hostel

Non La Mer Hostel

Koh Lanta, Thailand

Nice, clean hostel. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are modern.

• 15th Apr 2014

Glow Worm Cottages

Franz Josef, New Zealand

Hobart Hostel

Hobart, Australia

I truly enjoyed my stay at Hobart Hostel. The staff is super friendly and helpful, the free, unlimited WiFi is excellent and the atmosphere is nice. The kitchen is well equipped as well - you can't ask for anything more at this hostel.

Corona Backpackers