Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
7.7
26th Jan 2014

Rooms were pretty dusty and the washroom was quite cold. No outlets in the room that I could see! It would also be nice if the elevator could be used by guests; however, I recognize that this would require a new elevator as the existing one is quite rickety! Staff was helpful and allowed me to store my luggage until check in, and the location was perfect for catching trains, coaches or local buses. A decent stay, though could be better.

Heya! Thanks so much for leaving a review - our lift is of sentimental value and so beautiful we would hate to get rid of it, but of course we don't mind bringing your luggage up and down when needs be :) We do have outlets in the rooms and also in the communal areas which are open 24/7. We hope we can indeed make your stay better if you happen to come again though

NosDa Hostel & Bar, Cardiff, Wales
8.0
24th Jan 2014

The hostel was a bit of a walk from the Kingsway bus station and Cardiff Central, but not too bad unless it was raining! Though the hallway to my dorm looked like it was partway through renovation, the dorm was reasonably clean (with outlets at each bed) as was the washroom, and the showers were hot, which was good. I liked the availability of the kitchen, which was well supplied, though the microwave looked like it needed replacing. Staff was helpful. All in all a good stay.

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
8.0
22nd Jan 2014

Location isn't necessarily central, but it is right across from the British Library and Kings Cross St. Pancras, as well as to the British Museum. It's extremely convenient for travelling by tube or taking long distance trains! Staff was helpful and the room was reasonably clean. Washing machines and dryers were available, and the reading light above the bed was useful, as were the lockers in the rooms.

Sleep Well Youth Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
7.7
7th Dec 2013

Good, clean place to sleep, with an excellent breakfast and ensuite. I liked the steps for the bunk bed (easy to climb). Could use bigger locked drawers, a sink outside the shower room and a kitchen for preparing food. Also, lockout was a bit of a pain. Yes, this kept the place clean, but there are plenty of places that are just as clean with no lockout at all. Location was within walking distance of the centre, but bit sketchy, though I had no problems. Front entrance hidden under scaffolding!