Bom Fim Hostel

Fortaleza, Brazil

Really really nice and helpful staff, made it a great place to stay. There were good areas to chill out in, with hammocks and a pool. The rooms were comfy, the showers were good and clean. Great location close to beach and everything needed. My one slight concern was that it didn't look quite as secure from break-ins as most hostels in Brazil. But maybe it isn't necessary in this area. Also the lockers were broken in the room I stayed in. I am sure they will be fixed very soon though.

• 16th Jul 2015

Cult Hostel

Recife, Brazil

Amazingly clean and modern, new hostel. They clearly put a lot of thought into the design of the hostel, both artistically and functionally and the result is a fantastic hostel! There are some very nice spaces to chill out in. Especially if you want some peace and quiet because there weren't too many people around when I stayed. I guess because it is a new hostel. But if you want somewhere lively then this isn't it yet. The staff were really nice and helpful and the breakfast was great!

Palmira Hostel Tegucigalpa

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

I loved this hostel! It is one of the best ones I have stayed at in Central America so far! The staff here were great from the first day. All really friendly and they really went out of their way to help. They really made me feel at home straight away. The hostel is also a great place to chill out and meet other travellers. A lot of people are just passing through the city and hostel. But there is always a nice friendly atmosphere here.

HI Holandes

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Great hostel. Great atmosphere. The staff were really helpful, for example ringing to organise a boat trip, that started in one hour, whilst we had breakfast!

Copa Fun Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff were great, really friendly and helpful. There was a nice lounge and a quiet room which was good for doing Portuguese homework! There was also a pool table upstairs which was good. The only problems were the lack of hot water in the mens showers and the tempremental wifi.

• 15th Jul 2014

Rio Maravilha Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Needed more power sockets and a warm shower. The bar was very good and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is good for the coach station and the centre and it isnĀ“t too far to the metro (about a 10 minute walk).

• 12th Jul 2014

Buena Vista Hostel Ouro Preto

Ouro Preto, Brazil

it would have been better if the pc worked

Our computer is already been fixed, but we have free WI FI for our guests.

Green Grass Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

• 21st Jun 2014

HI Amazonas

Manaus, Brazil

Great hostel, with really great staff who helped me out lots of times! The price was normally good but went up for the World Cup but that was the same everywhere in Brazil. There were cockroaches around but that was the same everywhere in Manaus.