Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Everything was good to stay there, but wifi was not free, so I had to pay. But in my room it was not good, so I went to the corridor to use internet...

• 18th Jan 2014

City Hostel N├╝rnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

It was at the center, and the people were nice. But I had to pay for wifi, and it was so cold during the night. Except for these, it was okay to me.

• 15th Jan 2014

Inn-Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The hostel owner (or staff) was really kind. He told me many things to go, explained the maps well. Also, the rooms were very clean. Even though the internet was working only in the common room, it was quite fast. They also provide fruits, tea, or coffee for free. I really liked to stay there.

• 8th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Sorry for the problem with the WiFi. The extender just needed to re-start.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

People there were so kind, and it was near to many attractions and center. So I really liked to stau there.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Great to hear you liked us and the hostel!

Smart Russell Square

It was very near to the underground and the British museum. Also, there are many shops and restaurant around the hostel. The room was clean and good. But the shower room was one in the basement, and it was little bit difficult to use. And there is no free locker. But it was okay to stay two nights.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Hi, thank you very much for your positive review! Hope to see you again.

Sandeman Allen

It was very near to underground, and there were many restaurants and shops near there. People there were also nice, and they offer breakfast and dinner. But toilet and shower room looked little bit old. So, it was quite difficult to use for me....but except for this, it was quite goos to stay.

• 30th Dec 2013

Tampere Dream Hostel

Tampere, Finland

It was near to the railway station, and the people there was also very good. Its design was nice, and it was quite clean. I really enjoyed staying there!

• 29th Dec 2013

Hostel Stadion

Helsinki, Finland

People are really nice, and I could ride tram at the very near place to hostel. But the dorm where I stayed smelled little bit musty...the toilet was not that clean...but for staying only one or two nights, it was okay to me.

• 18th Dec 2013

Hostel Turku

Turku, Finland

I didn't expect that much, but it was really nice place. I could walk to every places, and it was very near to the river. Also, it was quite clean. I was satisfied.

• 16th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Hi, thank you very much for your comment, you are most welcomed again!