• France, All Female Group, 18-24
Planet Inn Backpackers, Perth, Australia
4.0
19th Mar 2014

Hostel cheap for Perth but very dirty. All the clean sheets on the floor, bathroom dirty aswell. All the doors are all the time open ( they didnt give us roomkey at the reception). We stayed just 1 night.

Adelaide Travellers Inn, Adelaide, Australia
7th Jan 2014

Very good hostel. Good atmosphere, staff. 15min walk from the main city street. I recommand it!!

Stratton Hostel old, Sydney, Australia
4.0
18th Dec 2013

this hotel is the worst I've seen in Australia. no clean, people are disrespectful. unfriendly staff. accommodation is two blocks away from the reception. no supervision in accommodation. I stayed four days, the showers were not cleaned once (hair everywhere). Bedroom are very small. I really do not recommend this place

Exford Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
8.0
12th Dec 2013

Conveniently located in the center. very friendly staff. Noisy but normal being center. room a bit small (I was in a room with 5 beds). Good internet connection. clean enough. place to advise! Check in possible early in the morning, which is nice after a long night!