Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good lounge bar and chill area. No computer facility to print things. Excellent location in Dam Square close to everything. Great pool and bar area and chill area smoking room. Would be better if bedroom bathrooms had soap dispensers.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel has ok facilities. The best reason for choosing this hostel is the location and good staff. The staff are very friendly and cook a good dinner each night. The yummy hot dinner that everyone shares is a pay by donation arrangement. The staff are very friendly and take everyone out each evening. The friendly staff and location make this a great hostel. Highly recommended.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Excellent and helpful friendly staff, nice and clean with good facilities, nice cotton sheets, good location close to public transport. Beautiful old heritage listed building.

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Breakfast is not the same decent breakfast from when my mother stayed there 2 yrs ago. Not a very nice prepacked bread roll. Other than that, all facilities are good. Excellent location and value for money.

Good hostel right near the train station. Friendly staff and good value for money. Has a good chill out area.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Someone trashed the bathroom and when Zi told front desk staff about it they said the cleaners would just clean it in their scheduled shift. Bathroom was a total mess for a few hours.

Dreaming Rome Hostel

Rome, Italy

This is a small hostel run by two bothers. The brothers are very kind and caring and treat all guests with respect. It feels like staying at a friends house, more than staying at a business. Also walked me to local food places and helpful with any queries. Also cooked a nice pasta dinner for everyone. Excellent value and very comfortable stay.

Emerald Palace

Florence, Italy

Excellent stay. Good value for money. Good location. Very clean and has good facilities. Only downside is dark entrance and heaps of steps. I had to ask staff to carry my suitcase for me. The lady who makes the breakfast is very sweet and motherly.

Hostel Alex30

Stuttgart, Germany

I wish I stayed longer as this hostel is the best! I asked if they had jut opened as they are so clean and everything seems new. They have been operating for 10 years and you can tell that the operations run very smoothly. Is close to tram and central area. Super nice to have a good quilt with quality linen (not just a cheap polyester blanket as many hostels do).

Thank you very much we hope to welcome you soon. :-)

If you have a big or heavy bag ask for a room on lower floor as they have no lift. Male staff were helpful in lifting my suitcase for me. One female staff member was a bit snobby and unhelpful when I asked her about opening times of attractions. Facilities are good and room is nice. Ten times better than The Regent hostel (also in Monmatre and also part of the Hiphop Hostel group), which is a dump.

Thank you for your comment ! We hope you had a great time with us !!

Horrible. Bathroom flooded everyday. Elderly French cleaning staff would yell around the place regardless of if you were sleeping or not (I was in bed sick one day and she came in yelling 3 times). Still kept on yelling even if I tried to tell her that I do not speak French. Downstairs toilet was dirty and had no toilet paper. Location was ok.

Bonjour, Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us regarding your stay in our hostel. Our aim is to improve our service so your feedback is very important to us. We do not accept the behaviour that you describe and we do apologise. We are thinking to change the shower curtains because sometimes when they are not well used there a lot of water on the floor. Regards, Laetitia