Backpackers-Duesseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
15th Jul 2014

This hostel was so great! The staff were fantastic, the atmosphere was fantastic, the location is within walking distance to EVERYTHING! My ONLY complaint was that the kitchen and dining area completely closes off at ten, so if you're hungry after that, you better hope that you were smart enough to stuff some granola bars somewhere in your bags! Which we weren't Hahaha

Old Quarter, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
7th Jul 2014

The security here is terrible! We were scared to leave our room key at the desk because every time we came back to get it, they just handed it to us without looking at our room card. Anybody could have gone into our room! We couldn't eat our food downstairs either because it happened to also be a restaraunt and bar for the public. The location and the comfy beds

SoBo House Brighton, Brighton, England
4.0
18th Jun 2014

The worst hostel that I have stayed in BY FAR! Crowded rooms, I could feel every spring in the mattress, so many drunk people always, and because one person didn't wash their dishes, the oven was turned off for everybody for more than a day!! The bathrooms were absolutely disgusting constantly, and they had the worst food organization system, leaving the fridges to smell so rank with yellow slime in every one because of rotting food. Overall I will never go back, and tell everyone else not to.

Giovanna Guesthouse, Split, Croatia
7th Jun 2014

Literally one of the best hostels we have stayed in! Always clean, the family is so friendly, and the kitchen and bathrooms were the best I've seen in two months! We will definitely be coming back here for sure, and would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in Split! Beaches are close, grocery stores, bars, and hidden paradises. What a beautiful town with a beautiful hostel!!

Fabric Hostel & Club, Naples, Italy
4.3
31st May 2014

Worst hostel I have stayed in. It was constantly dirty, with beer bottles everywhere

Feetup Garden House Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
1st May 2014

My partner and I had such a wonderful time here! The atmosphere was outrageously welcoming, everyone would sit in the common room for hours and play cards or chess, just talking and laughing. The staff are the friendliest I've met on my journey so far, and the manager (or owner?) put on a tapas and sangria dinner for everyone one night we were there. The rooftop terrace was beautiful at night looking up at the stars, and the small bedded rooms were great too! Just fantastic overall!