Portrush Holiday Hostel, Portrush, Northern Ireland
10th Jan 2014

Really great stay here, lovely building. Spacious lounge/dining room and kitchen plus a smaller area with computers available. They provided cereals and toast with a lot of spreads available for breakfast, plus tea/coffee anytime, as well as a small selection of other snacks guests could help themselves to (while I staying there at least). The owners are really nice and helped me out with my questions. Pricier than big-city hostels but Portrush is in a gorgeous area and it was worth it.

Lagan Backpackers, Belfast, Northern Ireland
9th Jan 2014

Enjoyed my stay here, the staff were very nice and helpful. I got a great breakfast in the morning- they offer a full irish breakfast, vegetarian option, porridge or just toast for guests, and it was nice to get a real meal in while I was travelling. They also let you opt in on communal dinners which I thought was cool. The hostel is not in the city centre, but very easy access to the nearby train station and I found it a doable (and enjoyable) walk into the centre and around Belfast.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
8.0
8th Jan 2014

Great location if you want easy access to main bus and train stations. Very easy walk to temple bar district as well. It's a big place, so it's nice if you're looking to run into a lot of fellow travellers/backpackers. It's a cool old building, nice lounge upstairs and in the basement. Nothing too exciting, but it was a good stay at a good price.

Thanks for your fab feedback and for highlighting so,e of our best features !