Smile Hostel Koh Phangan

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Had a nice stay here, Boy and Ornee are very chilled and super friendly and really looked after me in my full moon recovery. There's a couple of restaurants and bars within walking distance and a big c just down the road if you feel like bulk buying, beach is just round the corner too. Literally the only downside was one bathroom for 11 of us but we made it work. Put it this way, I'd definitely stay again!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that you have had a good time staying here during the Fullmoon party of December, we will keep up all the good work and follow up what our guest needs, and hope to see you again :)

K-Bunk Hostel

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

I love, love, love this place and will definitely stay again when I return to Krabi. Nim and Barry are great hosts and can sort you out with anything and give really good recommendations on things to do in the local area. Also the breakfasts are amazing! Place is always spotlessly clean and you can watch movies or play on the PS4 if you feel the need to hide from the sun for a bit. It's a bit of a walk from the beach but it means you get peace and quiet at night. Thanks so much for everything!

The 80's Guesthouse

Penang, Malaysia

Really cool place to stay. Always clean and a nice chill out area to meet people and relax. Farah is really friendly and helpful for finding things to do and how to go about it. Really good local street food close by at night.

Abby By The River

Ipoh, Malaysia

Clean bed and a hot shower. Walking distance to good street food

Cheng Ho Sayang Guesthouse

Melaka, Malaysia

Decent enough place in the day- wry basic just a bed and a bathroom which is what you pay for I guess. Until sunset and the room was full of flying ants or something which would fall on you and get everywhere. Had so many crawling on my bed and up the walls. Also a massive hole in the mosquito screen so I got loads of bites. Showers were nice and hot though and it's in the heart of Chinatown which is very convenient

Shophouse The Social Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Really nice hostel, staff are super friendly and Salina was so helpful!! Would definitely stay here again. Great location 10 mins walk from mrt and bus station and loads of places to eat and drink in the area.

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

This place is really cool, has everything you could possibly need as a traveller. Staff are really friendly and I'd go back to Jakarta just to stay here. Only downside is laundry takes 3 days and it is really hard to spot from the road but just look for the Texas chicken sign its literally right next door

Non La Mer Hostel

Koh Lanta, Thailand

Was a nice stay, the guy who checked us in (didn't catch his name) was apparently the only staff member who spoke English but he was quite helpful with places to go, things to see and bike hire. Kitchen was quite clean and common area was nice enough, liked the hammocks! Only problem was that our room wasn't cleaned at all during our 3 day stay and bathroom was very basic

Rio Soul Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

We had a great stay at rio soul, the staff were extremely helpful and ready to please and we received a very warm welcome. Other people at the hostel were very friendly too. Was easy enough getting from the hostel to the beaches and it's right across the road from botafogo bay (wouldn't recommend swimming in it) travelling to Christo redemptor and sugar loaf was easy too, just a bus ride away.

• 20th Dec 2013

Hello Michaela, Blimey, thanks very much for such lovely words! Our main duty is to sort the traveller life's out so you won't miss the chance of making the most of your trip, and smiles are always free here :) We wish you all the best, and once again we're glad to know that we've made part on your good travel memories. Cheers! Marcus Vinícius Rio Soul Hostel - Manager