Palmers Lodge Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Thought there's a laundry machine but I had to leave my clothes to the staff with 50kn. It was little bit awkward but nice. There's a kitchen so it's very convenient. Located between the train station and the bus station and both are walking distance. Nice place.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Thank your leaving a review, we always try to encourage our guests to tell us their experience! We are very sorry if you have felt awkward because we did the laundry for you, we do it so we can make our guests feel as comfortable as we can. If there is a similar situation, do not hesitate to tell the staff, we want our guests to feel as comfortable as possible ! We hope that you will have a chance to stay with us in the future! Kind regards, PL team

Lion Lodge Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

No elevator and steep and narrow stairs. When someone uses a toilet or takes a shower, the others have to wait. The doors are not locked automatically, so should be very careful with your things. No WiFi in the room.

• 16th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Dear guest. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for coming to stay at the Lion Lodge. Very happy to hear you thought the hostel was cozy;-)), even not all did live up to your expectations. Thanks for the tip and we will try to be more engaging. Thanks for coming to stay with us. Kind Regards, „the Lion Lodge Team“

The staffs are too busy but kind and helpful but usually tourists already knew when they arrived in Interlaken. Little bit far from Interlaken OST station, especially when you are carrying heavy luggage. And for the whole guests, lack of toilets. And don't expect breakfast. Just bread and cereal.

• 15th Jan 2014

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

They need to be more careful with the laundry facilities cuz smell stings there. But everything was excellent. Near from the central station and 4 euro breakfast was good.

• 12th Jan 2014

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

This is on the little bit steep hill but since Split is not a big city, no problem with the location. The owner was very kind and fun and everything is clean. The bed was the best and will be back when I get back to Split.

• 9th Jan 2014

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Due to the slow season, I was the only guest so I used the whole apartment. But in think they never cleaned up the apartment since summer because I even could see someone's hair and stool in the toilet which made me disgusting and lots of dust everywhere. I don't know how it looks like in the peak season but it wasn't pleasant. Also, I booked the room but the owner(the father, family runs this) told me that his son let me stay but he doesn't care. What!? I booked the room. And WiFi was terrible.

• 7th Jan 2014

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

When I got there, it was the New Year's Day and around 5:30 am. Though I had to wait for the check-in time, I didn't have any problem. WiFi works very well and very clean and they even upgraded my room. I should've asked the staff's name. He was the best and really nice to me. I'll definitely go back to Berlin and stay there.

• 1st Jan 2014

City Lodge Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

Little bit confused to find the location. When you out of the main staion, turn right until you find Pizza Hut and then around the corner, go straight then you can find this pace on your lert. Though it was a dorm for 18 people, it was clean but when you take a shower, use one downstairs. there's a locker but you can not access to WiFi in your room. The staff don't smile but it's quite near Gamla Stan and the shopping spots.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

, ,Location is not good especially you have lots of heavy luggage. it took me about 40 minutes to get there but if you know the right direction, from Victoria station it takes 15-20 minutes. There's no heating system which means you will be freezed in winter and showrs... you can't not control the temperature or you can not control the water pressure. And the toilets are too dirty. And the staff are not that kind. theydon't smile at all. Anyway, it's just a budget hostel.

• 19th Dec 2013