Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Hostel Terra Vista

Goreme, Turkey

the bed sheets were really comfy!

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

very old building. I needed to pay 1 euro for a sheet to cover myself overnight. no blankets provided.

Geneva Hostel

Geneva, Switzerland

clean, big, nice facility. but it was definately not worth the money. Too expensive. the staff were unfriendly, and I have been to 10 hostels before this and I have never felt this uncomfortable. It didn't have the lively feeling that any ordinary hostels have, and it just didn't feel right. For example, they charge for everything. (ex leaving luggage) and everything is locked and automatic which just didn't feel right. idk. I won;t come back.

AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken

Interlaken, Switzerland

The wifi was a bit rubbish but other than that, nice stay :) I liked the breakfast.

Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

I had a pleasant stay

Gallery Hyde Park

Very clean! but so many stairssss

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I was absolutely in love with this hostel! Great location, and the interior is so uniquee

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I don't like the fact that there is only wifi on the first floor. and the bed was so dirty for some reason, I was sure I saw a bed bug on my bed. and my friend and I had to suffer from constant itchiness... But the staffs were very friendly. Oh the kitchen was pretty dirty as well, and it was soo sososo loud on the first floor. I have been to jacob's inn as well, but out of these two I would recommend jacobs inn.

Holland House

Great value for money. Quiet atmosphere, but a bit unhygenic.

Astor Victoria

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

nice breakfast, friendly atmosphere :)