Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Good Hostel, shower was not so good though.

• 15th Apr 2015

My room was very small, the breakfast was good and cheap.

• 4th Apr 2015

hi there. thx for the info. sorry, we cant change the size of the rooms ;) . all the best from salzburg, yoho salzburg

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Very good place, very good room, awesome staff. Near to the train station and city historical center.

Luna-Park Hotel

Paris, France

Very good place, nice staff, very good location.

Smart Camden Inn Hostel

Very good location, staff was good. Had a problem with my shower first day but it got solved. The breakfast is very simple but it helps!

Residence Sweets

Amsterdam, Netherlands

My reservation was a Room with Bathroom but the owner forgot me. Got a small dirty room. He was a very good guy but this just ruined my stay. The room and the bathroom were dirty. The bathroom was shared with another room and the cafe clients.

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

My very first hostel and one of the best! Had a very good week there. The room was clean, the bathrooms were clean, the staff was great. They have a bar inside, didn't bought anything but as far as I could see the prices were very good. Location is awesome, near to Alexanderplatz, near to Museum Island, near to market that closes only at midnight. Definitely a very good place to stay. Will stay again in my next trips to Berlin!