Location: Netherlands, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Posh Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Really great staff, good breakfast, good internet. I only couldn't make international phone calls, that was the only thing I wasn't happy about.

The Town House 50

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Really good staff, amazing atmosphere, excellent free breakfast, a power socket next to your bed, good free wifi. It is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

One Stop Hostel

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

It is a nice hostel. The internet works, every bed has its own power socket and reading light, the aircon works, the mattress is nice and soft. I would stay here again.

One Stop Hostel Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Big lockers, nice mattresses, good communal area, good aircon, close to pubstreet and the old market. Every bed has its own power socket, reading light. They soap and shampoo in the shower. I was really happy with my stay here.

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Nice hostel with a good free breakfast. The water wasn't working in the beginning, so the toilets could't be flushed. Next time they should put a bucket of water with a scoop next to the toilet, so you can manually flush it. They turn on the aircon around 16.00 or 17.00 in the dorms. The separate showers have a really nice big showerhead.

A Little Bird 2 Guest House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I really liked the complementary tea and coffee. The staff was excellent!!

U-Baan Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

Joy was really kind and nice! The atmosphere was really good in this hostel.

Journey Guesthouse

Phuket Town, Thailand

Really nice and homelike atmosphere. The staff was really helpful. Breakfast contains of bread with jams, coffee/thea and fresh banana's and mandarins, which is pretty good in my opinion.

Turtlecove Accommodation

Whitianga, New Zealand

I liked the communal area with an open kitchen. The free breakfast was great as well!

Hi thank you for your review we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our communal areas and our free breakfast. Regards Turtlecove Crew

Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua NZ

Rotorua, New Zealand

One of the best hostels I have stayed in so far in New Zealand, because: - The free internet is fast. - Big lockers, even my 70L Backpack, my 30L Daypack and my laptopbag fitted in there together. - Nice central location. - Free Pool, Ping Pong, Xbox, hiring DVD's. - Clean kitchen. All the equipment is really new, so cooking is a bliss here. - Not noisy - Cheap

YHA National Park Backpackers & Climbing Wall

Tongariro National Park, New Zealand

I liked it that they organised the drop off and pickup to the Tongariro Crossing. They also give good information about the track. The 2 kitchens are clean. Bathrooms are clean. The downside for me was that there is no free WIFI for YHA members.

The Dwellington

Wellington, New Zealand

Nice atmosphere. There is no sign of the hostel at the front of the building, which makes it a little confusing. I liked the free breakfast. The kitchen was not always clean, because a lot of people staying there lacked to clean up their own dishes. The beds were really stable and nice. I really liked it that every bed had its own power plug, even the top beds! The free internet didn't work, but that didn't matter. There was a library with free internet close by.

Sequoia Lodge Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

The free chocolate pudding with ice at 8.00 is really a nice gesture!

The Bug Backpackers

Nelson, New Zealand

Great nice and helpfull staff. I really liked the free fresh bread in the morning. Hostel in not to big, which makes the it cosy and gives it a great atmosphere. I also liked the big selection of herbs. It is only a bit far away from the city, but the free hire bicycles are a good solution for this.

Chateau Franz Backpackers

Franz Josef, New Zealand

I really liked the section with the wood heater where you can dry your clothes when they got when in the rain. I also liked free breakfast in the morning and the free soup and bakeries in the evening.

Southern Laughter

Queenstown, New Zealand

I really liked the free vegetarian soup and the free popcorn. I also liked that you have your own kitchen and fridge in your room.

Tuatara Lodge

Invercargill, New Zealand

Staff didn't know about my booking. The hostel doesn't have a homelike atmosphere. The inside of the building looked like a hospital to me.

Central Backpackers Dunedin