Cebu Guest Inn

Cebu, Philippines

This hostel is quite far from the airport and was a bit tricky to find. Once there, my friend and I were greeted warmly and even got to order burgers at 11pm. This hostel is more like a home than a hotel. The family that owns it live on site with their children, it's actually a really cozy place. We met the owners and they even drove us to the port to catch a ferry to our next destination. We truly enjoyed our stay.

• 14th Aug 2015

Trafalgar Cottages

Boracay Island, Philippines

This hostel is unique. All the rooms are actually cottages with ensuite bathrooms. There is a hammock on the front porch and a basin where you can do you laundry and hang it to dry. You can also use the equipped kitchen to make your own meal. The best part is that the hostel is located right behind the white beach and across from EMall, it's well accessible. The employees were great and super informative. We have to leave earlier than scheduled so the owner even gave us some of our money back!!

• 12th Aug 2015

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

This hostel is too small. You could hear people playing music and talking loudly well past midnight. There weren't any lockers available for my friend and I, and we both had top bunks with no outlets to charge our electronic equipment. 2 good things though, the let us keep our luggage there all day after checking out and everyone gets free breakfast, which I must say had a pretty good variety.

• 10th Aug 2015

• 15th Feb 2015

Nhi Trung Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

The hostel was very clean and it included complimentary breakfast. My room was great and it had pretty good wifi. The service for the staff was average, they weren't all that helpful with recommendations and finding activities and such, other than that, this hostel,is forth the price and has a central location.

• 19th Jan 2014

Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The staff were awesome, they help you book anything and they also do your laundry for about 85THB per load! The shower was great, rain forest style you can definitely shave and wash your hair. There was also complimentary breakfast every morning. And the staff spoke English we'll.

• 4th Jan 2014

Mile Map Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

the location is good, however the walls at this hostel were papar thin. I could hear people talking downstairs in the reception area from my second floor room. The guy a t the reception was really nice and wrote all the addrsses i needed in Thai for me.

• 31st Dec 2013