TripOn Open House, San Jose, Costa Rica
31st May 2016

The employees at this hostel are very knowledgeable ably turncoat and gave excellent advice and directions for buses and supermarkets etc. the breakfast buffet is the best!! You can make your own eggs and pancake, they provide the stuff and there was plenty of fresh fruits, toast, tea, coffee and juice and cereals. The staff cleaned all the commons areas around the clock so the hostel and washrooms were always in excellent condition, and the made all the beds daily. Just awesome!

La Controra Hostel Naples, Naples, Italy
8.0
3rd Mar 2016

Warm welcome! Alessandro was really nice and gave us slot of information when we asked. We stayed in a mixed dorm and the head was in constantly; I wish it wasn't. The water pressure in the showers was a bit wacky, but the showers were clean. We were welcomed to used the kitchen and made our own dinner. This hostel is in old Napoli and close to the subway so you can get around easily.

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
7.1
25th Feb 2016

I stayed at The Yellow near Termini station just so I can take the airport bus early in the morning. I stayed in an all female dorm in another building across from the main building. The beds were not made, I asked the other girls and they said, the cleaning woman comes in and changes the sheets and cleans the rooms, but she doesn't make the beds we all had to make our own beds. There was a blow drying station right outside the room I stayed in so we could hear people blow drying all the time.

7.7
27th Sep 2015

I actually don't remember staying here

6.9
19th Aug 2015

We came in late around 1 am, the staff didn't turn on the lights as we were walking in, I fell twisted my ankle. The guy there didn't apologize or try to help me up and the check in took a while. I was quite disappointed.

Lions Den Backpackers Manila, Manila, Philippines
18th Aug 2015

Cozy. This place is set up really well with bean bags in from of the tv, lots of fans and spacious bathrooms. Plus when you first arrive you get a complimentary drink, and there is a pretty good menu for hot food.

TR3ATS Guest House - Bohol, Tagbilaran City, Philippines
7.4
16th Aug 2015

This hostel was nice. It had a pool on site, but you do have to pay like 5 pesos to use the pool. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere was quiet and relax.

Cebu Guest Inn, Cebu, Philippines
14th Aug 2015

This hostel is quite far from the airport and was a bit tricky to find. Once there, my friend and I were greeted warmly and even got to order burgers at 11pm. This hostel is more like a home than a hotel. The family that owns it live on site with their children, it's actually a really cozy place. We met the owners and they even drove us to the port to catch a ferry to our next destination. We truly enjoyed our stay.

Trafalgar Cottages, Boracay Island, Philippines
8.0
12th Aug 2015

This hostel is unique. All the rooms are actually cottages with ensuite bathrooms. There is a hammock on the front porch and a basin where you can do you laundry and hang it to dry. You can also use the equipped kitchen to make your own meal. The best part is that the hostel is located right behind the white beach and across from EMall, it's well accessible. The employees were great and super informative. We have to leave earlier than scheduled so the owner even gave us some of our money back!!

Our Melting Pot, Manila, Philippines
5.4
10th Aug 2015

This hostel is too small. You could hear people playing music and talking loudly well past midnight. There weren't any lockers available for my friend and I, and we both had top bunks with no outlets to charge our electronic equipment. 2 good things though, the let us keep our luggage there all day after checking out and everyone gets free breakfast, which I must say had a pretty good variety.

7.7
15th Feb 2015

Nhi Trung Hotel, Hoi An, Vietnam
7.4
19th Jan 2014

The hostel was very clean and it included complimentary breakfast. My room was great and it had pretty good wifi. The service for the staff was average, they weren't all that helpful with recommendations and finding activities and such, other than that, this hostel,is forth the price and has a central location.

Dozy House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
4th Jan 2014

The staff were awesome, they help you book anything and they also do your laundry for about 85THB per load! The shower was great, rain forest style you can definitely shave and wash your hair. There was also complimentary breakfast every morning. And the staff spoke English we'll.

Mile Map Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
7.1
31st Dec 2013

the location is good, however the walls at this hostel were papar thin. I could hear people talking downstairs in the reception area from my second floor room. The guy a t the reception was really nice and wrote all the addrsses i needed in Thai for me.