Sehr zentrale Lage, dadurch aber leider am Abend etwas laut.

Close to the beach, clean and comfortable, friendly staff

Very clean and comfortable rooms, nice staff

Rooms are small and it wasn't really clean

Nice location; it would be great if they had more bathrooms.one for a dorm with 10 beds isn't enough.

Mahalo for your great rating! We have extra bathroom downstairs in the kitchen area. There are a total of 6 bathrooms on the property. We also try not to sell out the women's dorm, just for that reason. (even though common courtesy suggests not using more than 10 minutes for bathroom time) Sometimes I do not have the heart to turn a poor girl away looking for a bed:( Aloha and we hope your future travels are good :)

Hilo Bay Hostel

Hilo, USA

Clean and comfortable rooms, friendly staff

Pineapple Park Kona

Kailua-Kona, USA

Friendly staff, clean and comfortable. There is a really good italian bistro just a few feet up the street!

Aloha, thank you for the review and stay.

I had to wait for two hours because my room wasn't ready. In addition, I didn't get what I actually booked (4bed female) but a 6bed mixed room for the same price.

Clean and comfortable,very friendly staff. I'm travelling alone and the only negative point is that I gad to pay for two.

Mahalo for staying with us. We are so glad you found Happy Valley Hostel a clean & comfortable place, with a friendly staff. These are the goals we have with each of our guests! Do keep in contact with us before your next return trip to Maui. Aloha!

HI San Diego - Downtown