Guilin Riverside Hostel

Guilin, China

We stayed there for just a night and regreted not to stay more. Our room was beautiful, super clean, with a river view. The staff has been very helpful and has helped us arrange transportation to go to the Dragon Terrasse and the day after to the airport. By night we could walk to the night market (5min walk). I definitly recommend this place!

• 27th Apr 2014

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Our stay there has been wonderful . The hostel is truly beautiful with a perfect location. The staff has been very nice and helpful: they organized pick up from Guilin Airport, helped us rent bicycles and scooter... Our room was super cozy (incredible bed!) and very clean. The only thing to be improved is maybe the wifi access that was not always working in the room (4th floor) . I would definitly stay there again! I loved our stay!

• 24th Apr 2014

Thank u so much for you comments, first sorry for the wifi, now we have fixed it. It is too late to tell you that, but we all hope that you can enjoy your stay, welcome back and travel safe!

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

Nice and super clean hostel! I came with my mother and we were both happy about our stay! The staff came to pick us up at the train station for free! We booked the tour for the mutianyu Great Wall with the hostel. By day the localization is ideal but by night it can get really tricky to get back, especially by taxi!

• 14th Mar 2014

Goodtime Beach Hostel

Koh Tao, Thailand

Really nice stay: Perfect location on the beach, nice rooms and helpful staff.

• 16th Jan 2014

Jaya Hostel & Guesthouse

Koh Phangan, Thailand

We stayed there only one night in a 12 persons dorm just to put our bags for the Full Moon party and have a place to sleep after.Watch out for the extra fee if you sleep more than the check out hour! The staff was nice and there was a cool atmosphere in the hostel and in our room. Also, for the FMP, the location is perfect! No WIFI in the dorm, you had to walk to the reception. For such a price and such a purpose, it was a good deal!

• 15th Jan 2014

Ananas Samui Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

Maybe the best hostel where I have been. A really nice hidden hostel, super clean, with comfortable rooms, nice pool, decorations... The staff is EXTREMELY nice: they helped us organizing our tours and trips, rent us a vespa... The only thing is maybe the location but then you get to ride scooters to explore which is pretty cool I would definitely come back and recommend it!

• 13th Jan 2014