I liked this hostel. It was clean and in a good location. Bathroom is outside like most hostels, so I can not complain. I liked the postings in the lobby (i.e. map, recommended attractions and restaurants and how to get there, free detailed map to take with you, etc). The front desk staff speak English well and are nice.

Bonsai Guest House

Osaka, Japan

Pros: - location- literally next to Momodani station - small and homey feel Cons: - I was assigned a bunk rather than being able to choose among those that were available in the room - the top bunks do not have curtains, so no privacy - the ladder to the top bunks have narrow metal steps that hurt your feet - a member of the family that owns the hostel stays there, so I felt like I was constantly being watched/ monitored. There were many signs reminding us to refrain from doing this and that

Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

Best hostel ever. Great location (hip Shinseibashi area), and inexpensive. Clean, and my room had its own bathroom, including shower. I loved my warm puffy blanket, and that I was allowed to choose my own bed due to arriving first (rather than being assigned to a bed, like some other hostels).

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are really happy you loved here a lot! Let's talk more next time!! Can't wait to see you again!! :)

Nice hostel. Clean and comfortable. It would be a little better if there were more toilets and sinks, but it was not too much of a problem. I liked the postings in the lobby for tourists (i.e. attractions, maps, etc). Staff was very helpful when it came to helping me to get places on the subway.

Thank you very much for writing the review. We are happy to hear that our information board helped your adventure in Tokyo! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future.