Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 24

The Phoenix Hotel

Bangkok, Thailand

Great stay overall just wish there was more to do in the area.

Irsia Bed and Breakfast

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The only con was the air conditioning that wasn't working properly. I heard there was just a bad fix in that particular room. Overall amazing stay, wonderful staff and comfy beds!! Clean showers and facility overall!

Raizzy's Guesthouse

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The rooms were awesome but maybe a little right for an extended stay. Awesome AC, showers were okay, but the main living space was a bit tight. The overnight male rep wasn't all that helpful. He was very short with me and seemed to be busy with nothing. The morning (fem) clerk was very sweet and helpful. The wifi was pretty bad too... there were several connections available in the rooms but the male clerk didn't care to provide the or text wifi code to the guests. It worked fine in the lobby.

@Hua Lamphong

Bangkok, Thailand

Friendly staff. Great food! Very clean room, comfortable beds and huge lockers. Decent shower nothing special. They also supplied nice fresh towels. Great location and close to both domestic and international train stations.

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

My stay here was OKAY. There wasn't much to do in this area. It was quiet but I would definitely consider an area with more activities. I was disappointed in the room. I didn't have super high expectations since I could only get a fan room, and the piece of sheet I received to cover up with was absolutely ridiculous. I could barely cover my body. Also, the service reps were not attentive at all. They wouldn't even acknowledge my presence while waiting for them to finish up their "busy work".

• 25th Jan 2014