Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 26

St Enoch Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

The rooms are very narrow with six bed one close to the other and the bathroom were not very clean. Also the staff and the atmosphere was not the best one, also because I'd booked 2 bed in a mixed dorm, for me and my boyfriend but they put us in a female dorm so, he had to change his room (and we had only one luggage together!). But for the price and the location is not bed if you wish to spend a night in Glasgow. (It's very near to the central station, the city centre and a subway stop)

• 29th Mar 2014

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very good accomodation for visiting Edinburgh! It's very close to the centre, clean with big kitchen and good facilities: of course compared to the cheap prices. The wifi works properly and we also had very nice roommates. The only negative thing was the persistent smell of fresh paint in the room.

• 27th Mar 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! :) I do apologies about the smell of paint. This room had recently been re-painted and due to the busy days you stayed with us we were not able to move you. I am glad this was the only negative you found at our hostel.

Central Hostel

We stayed 3 nights to visit London, the location is quite good for the prices but the wifi connection doesn't work and it was very dirty, the beds were noisy and there wasn't the light in the bathroom. I wouldn't suggest it.

• 10th Jan 2014