Atlantic Point Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
3rd Jan 2014

Love love love it. Best backpacker in Cape Town! Great staff, very clean, great offers, especially the braii evening! Really cool location!

A Sunflower Stop, Cape Town, South Africa
2nd Jan 2014

Unfortunately the dorm was quite loud, because the fan was making some noise and you also heard the noise from the hallway. The kitchen was quite good and it even had a proper can opener which I was missing in most other hostels. I really like the location in green point, not to far from the waterfront and the nice garden with pool and bar. Really good Hostel

Train Lodge- Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
6.6
1st Jan 2014

We were upgraded, so we got a private two persons room instead a dorm and we were pretty happy about that. We arrived around 10 pm and had to wait for more than 30 minutes though to get our room, though. No self-catering kitchen, but as I had all my breakfast-stuff with me I was given a plate and knife and could prepare my breakfast myself. The twin rooms are quite nice and not too hot.

Karoo Soul Backpackers, Oudtshoorn, South Africa
17th Dec 2013

It's like a spa. Very laid back atmosphere, beautiful surroundings, very nice and helpful owner. I really enjoyed staying here. The only one I did not like was the mosquito, but that can happen everywhere. You won't get a better view anywhere in Oudtshoorn.