Tokyo Star, Odessa, Ukraine
15th Aug 2015

PopCorn Hostel, Almaty, Kazakhstan
28th Aug 2014

Cool hostel - met some nice people here. Well priced. Would strongly recommend.

15th Aug 2014

Do NOT stay here. This was the third hostel that I stayed at in Hongdae, the other two were great, Chingu Guesthouse unfortunately was terrible. The Romanian lady at reception is rude, lazy and careless in her job - waited over an hour in reception to check-in! The room itself smelt awful, was dusty and the beds were uncomfortable (not to mention the abundance of mosquitos). Hostel lacks basic security as well, so your possessions are not safe- there is SO many better hostel to stay in Hongdae.

Pumpkin Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
12th Aug 2014

Awesome!! Enjoyed my stay at this guesthouse a lot. I had a lot of money stolen from me on the street..the lady who works in the hostel was kind enough to take an hour or two out of her schedule to be my translator (!) whilst explaining my issue to the police. Literally, would not have managed to report the issue without her! So thankful!!

Whitetail Backpacker & Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
8th Aug 2014

Excellent value for money; hostel is kept in very very clean conditions, makes it feel like more of a home than a hostel. Breakfast is good too (between 9 and 10.30am). Would recommend this hostel if you're looking for a nice place to chill - it is located in pretty, residential surroundings about a 15 minute walk from Hongdae which is the fun/party area of the district. Hostel owners do very well to ensure all the backpackers who visit Whitetail are considerate of other guests.

Come Inn Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
2nd Aug 2014

BEST hostel in Seoul, and probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at in the world. By a clear distance. Come Inn Guesthouse has a great vibe for all types of travellers - you'll never be bored and you'll meet great people. Bobby works tirelessly to ensure all guests are considerate of each other and puts a lot of effort in individually ensuring your stay is a memorable one. Much recommended, 10/10

The Happily Ever After Hostel, Kathmandu, Nepal
3.4
4th May 2014

The name is true to itself, I left a couple of days ago and I'm quite happy; happy that I'm 5500 miles away from this place. Very pushy hostel (Ghan especially) in terms of forcing you to purchase treks through them. Being very tired, I ended up making a mistake and purchasing the Everest Base Camp trek for 905 USD (very expensive). Luckily, my flights to Lukla got cancelled so was entitled to a full refund. Ghan (who works/owns the hostel) tried to scam me by giving me 100 USD less.

Dear Patel you wrote what ever u want why hostelworld they don't ask any justification with us he booked trek with us or not other wise why he is writing like this.you just ask booked 1 night you asked me how much for EBC trek i told you 905 usd all your food ,accommodation and 2 flight ticket. people they know who been there this price is cheap or expensive? after next morning you gone to pokhara but now you talking about flight got cancelled? you asked me i night free room that's why u are not

Sagar Guest House, Varanasi, India
6.6
2nd May 2014

Stayed here for one night. Owner is a friendly dude who you can have really good conversation with, says it how it is (especially if you want to talk about Indian politics). On the downside, his Dad is vile and rude. Avoid talking to him, and you'll have a pleasant stay at this guest house.

Pyrenees Home Stay, Agra, India
27th Apr 2014

Vile - absolutely vile. AVOID this place at all costs. Rooms are dusty, unclean and teeming with cockroaches. But that's not the end of it. Owner tried to overcharge us - then threatened our lives by saying that "He knows how to f*ck people up" - suffice it to say, we made a swift exit from Agra after this - but not after reporting this incident to the police. The owner is violent, rude and extremely pushy. If you refuse to eat at his restaurant he becomes very hostile. AVOID this place.

How well u r born and brought up your attitude puts a big question mark to it.how well u can exaggerate your lie is your birth admiring i must admit it.your r a typical British Gujarati, set abroad who exxagerate's about his lifeis over there,god only knows about your study at Cambridge university also being a typical bloody British Gujarati.(others Gujarati are better off then u) u thoroughly enjoyed our service later how casually & easily denied to pay and putting allegation of overcharging & being pushy.if your stand at the point correct at that point,why u earth didn't seek the advice of the police in writing?why everything verbally&on net&not registered your complaint here in agra? i guess,it's a disease from which you are suffering from which in my opinion is going to be very devastating in the future for you,there for god sake,improve your atitute or you'll be the suffer in the end. i have come to know that all the places that you've been to you only defamed them. exp..(Kathmandu)i am sure there many of them........(Nepal) 34% (hostel world feedback which is write by u....The name is true to itself, I left a couple of days ago and I'm quite happy; happy that I'm 5500 miles away from this place. Very pushy hostel (Ghan especially) in terms of forcing you to purchase treks through them. Being very tired, I ended up making a mistake and purchasing the Everest Base Camp trek for 905 USD (very expensive). Luckily, my flights to Lukla got cancelled so was entitled to a full refund. Ghan(who works/owns the hostel) tried to scam me by giving me 100 USD less. i think you write every where about hostel about Indian peoples nonsense. As far that video you claim you don't have any whereas.but i have evidence about your behave in my C C V T camera about you as well your friend.i don't want across the limit as being such good host .if u again trying to do......again..i can't stop my self to sending video to the British embassy ,Cambridge university as well British Gujarati community . take good care......

Elysian Sapa Hotel, Sapa, Vietnam
4.6
6th Apr 2014

Was alright, we were promised breakfast to be included in our stay but we were denied this once we arrived which was very disappointing. The elysian sapa was actually fully booked so we ended up being shafted to one of their other hotels which was an added inconvenience.

3rd Apr 2014

Don't stay here. Purchased some train tickets through this hostel (from Lao Cai near Sapa, to Hanoi) and paid a lot for them. Turns out the ticket was completely useless, had so many issues trying to liase with their 'agent' in Lao Cai who refused to accept the ticket. When we approached staff to inform them of this they were downright unpleasant about it. Glad we didn't go on the rip-off Castaways trip - hideously overpriced and they ban you from bringing your own alchohol.

Salve Hostel, Kiev, Ukraine
15th Feb 2014

Something I really liked about this place. Very comfortable beds, and an all round good atmosphere. Was staying in this hostel the night before the riots fully kicked off in Independence Square, but felt safe and secure nonetheless. Would very much recommend.

Carpe Noctem Vitae, Budapest, Hungary
20th Dec 2013

Enjoyed my stay here very much. Good, fun party hostel. Had a lovely Christmas here.