Riad Verus, Fez, Morocco
11th Aug 2017

This hostel was one of the best ones. I enjoyed most moments spent there, except for when I became quite ill due my weak constitution. However in this moment the staff were super attentive and provided me with soothing teas for my intestinal distress. Also there was a Sahara desert tour which was organised by the staff, which was really great, saw monkeys and desert oases and camel ridings and desert swims (in a pool of a nice hotel in the dunes). 10/10, would recommend. ;)

So pleased you felt so well cared of and that the staff nursed you back to health and made sure you were cared for and that you enjoyed the desert tour and you would totally recommend us to other travellers.

La Controra Hostel Naples, Naples, Italy
8th Oct 2015

Nega Maluca Guesthouse, Salvador, Brazil
29th Dec 2013

I don't have the words to describe how much I loved my stay here at Nega Maluca. The staff are friendly, awesome guys, always willing to help, and the ambiance is just... like nothing else I've encountered. The memories I've made, the friends I've made here are priceless. Stay here, stay a few nights, stay a week. You won't regret it.

Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil