Astor Queensway

Stayed here twice and will continue staying here whenever I'm in London. Reason ? Good Location, Great & Helpful Staff, Awesome Atmosphere. Keep it up Astor Quest !

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are always very happy to see you and we are very glad to hear that we are your number one choice! You are always welcome when in London enjoy the rest of your trip and see you soon!

Despite being a distance away from the nearest Metro Station, it was a good hostel to stay in, The hostel itself was good and the hostel was located in a quiet neighborhood. The staff was helpful and friendly, Room and toilet was clean. Croissant for breakfast. I would recommend this hostel. :) Keep it up Arty Paris !

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Thanks for your feedback. We hope you had a good stay at Artyparis. We are well located in a nice, residential area, not far from the metro station. We are glade to hear you about our staff and breakfast. Safe travel, see you next time at Artyparis.

Astor Queensway

Keep it up Astor Quest! Always been my choice whenever I am in London. Friendly Staff, Good Location and Awesome Environment. Highly Re commanded.

• 27th Jan 2014