Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Condominio Bella Rimini

Boca Chica, Dominican Republic

I will definitely recommend to other people who plan to go to Boca Chica. I stayed longer than I originally planned due to it's great location, helpful and friendly staff, and a feeling of security. Great value for money as well. Best of all, it is within walking distance of the beach. I will visit again!

Posh South Beach

Miami, USA

This is by far the best hostel I have visited in the United States! The atmosphere, location, friendly staff and facilities were amazing! Plus, it really helps that South Beach has a ton of things to do! I am so glad I chose Posh! Good value for price! I will definitely stay at Posh when I am in South Beach again!

Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Reggae Hostel

Kingston, Jamaica

This is one of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. The friendly staff is always making sure that everything is clean and everyone is safe. Also, one of my favorite things about this property is that it is gated at all times and the guard makes sure no stray people get into the hostile! There is free breakfast and coffee made daily. The hostile is located in a great place because everything you need is within a walking distance or a short taxi or bus ride. I extended my stay twice.

San Francisco Inn Hostel

Panama City, Panama

I stayed at this hostel for 4 nights because I needed some rest before leaving Panama City. I could not have picked a better hostel to get some rest. The rooms had air conditioning, the staff were helpful and pleasant, and it is close to plenty of restaurants and grocery stores and a mall. One of my favorite things was that there was an onsite taxi driver. It made things so much easier and I didn't have to worry about being scammed by the other taxi drivers in that city. I would recommend!

Hostel Siriri