Reviews: ronalik

Location Malaysia, Gender Male, Age 30

Pride of Paddington, London, England
8.0
1st Feb 2014

Broken showerhead. Loud and drunk roommates.

Dear Guest, We are sorry that you have had to write a negative review on HW. My staff and I are on hand to resolve issues such as showers, and other guests causing nuisance, if you had only come down to the bar and told us we could have got this easily fixed. I would like to discuss this further via email so if you can contact me at steve@theprideofpaddington.co.uk, I will be more than happy to enter into some dialogue with regards to your complaint.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
7.7
23rd Dec 2013

There's blood stain on the floor during my stay. Told the staff about it but no one came to clean it up. Bedsheets were clean though.

Ah....we do have a 'No Bleeding' policy here at the hostel but I suppose somebody must have broken the rules. Joking. We're really sorry, we are usually the only staff member in the building making it difficult to leave the desk! We will take note of this however and we hope you still enjoyed Manchester!

Astor Victoria, London, England