Reviews: Sakikooom

Location: Japan, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Had a lovely stay in Lisbon thanks to the hostel! The staffs were very friendly and there are many free activity to get chance to know people:) the private room was very comfortable and the dorm was also good! Especially you can't miss the waffle you can have in breakfast. The best hostel I've ever stayed so far!

Hello Dear Guest and thank you so much for your wonderful review! For sure waffles will be here waiting for you next time you visit us! Have a wonderful day!

Barbieri Granada Hostel

Granada, Spain

The price for a private twin room is good. But the wifi does not work up to the top floor so we had to go downstairs to use it

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Japan

There was no review so I was a bit worried but it was such a lovely stay! The bed is king sized, you have a complete private bathroom, full kitchen facility, fast wifi connection and lovely owners!!! If you want comfortable and yet not that expensive accommodation, I truly recommend here:)

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Japan

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The stay was okay, the pillow smelled a bit like sweat. They had free WiFI but it was bad connection. The house keeper took my own towel as he/she misunderstand it as the hotel's one. When I complained about it, they said they could not get my towel back...

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I loved the hostel except for the system of shower and bad connection of wifi. When you take a shower you need to keep pushing the bottom so the water comes out. I stayed in the female only building but there were some guys there so i got confused. Also the wifi in the building was so bad I could not connect for a couple days, but it worked afterwards. All over, it was good to stay there