• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
7.7
5th Jan 2014

I stayed here in January 2014 only for 1 night. But still I have a good impression. They organise a lot of activities for their guests, which is a plus. The hostel is nice and fairly clean. For me it was good enough. Maybe other people don't think it's clean, but than you should book a hotel not a hostel. They have a very nice roof terrace. What I didn't like was that there are rules. I understand why they have them, but for me personally it's a bit of a downer.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2013

Great hostel and staff! Great location, nearby Supratours busstop in the heart of the medina of Essaouira. But the best about this hostel is the ambiance and positive vibe. The staff is not only very very friendly and kind. But a lot of fun too, very generous and they do everything they can to make your stay unforgetable. Most of them speak good English. The guests were a colorful mix. The rooms aren't expensive and the atmosphere is priceless. Was supposed to stay only one night, but stayed 4.