I was there last year - in the main building, which was ok. This time I was placed in the external one, which is way too inconvenient. The toilet there was not cleaned once during the entire morning (till 11.00) - paper was floating about. Disappointed this time... Still cheap, though.

Dogo Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great place + location! Juan (the receptionist) is the man!:) Breakfast can be improved, though - serials, perhaps?

Thank you so much for your comments. We do our best to improve every day and to make you feel as if you were at home. You'll always find a room to stay at our hostel. Come back whenever you want to. Dogo Hostel

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice and spacious - but no real kitchen, well, a simple stove and a fridge noly, on the 6th floor. Yes, you m a y go down to the first floor (you have to be let out, in, out, in again to return to the 6th floor). Not very convenient...

Girassol Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Ok, but more space needed - everywhere; rooms, common area, kitchen. Smoking near the reception would have been normal in the last century - now the world has progressed... Having said this, some guests said it was the best hostel they had stayed in... My grade would be 65.