• Australia, Male, 31-40
Wake Up! Sydney Central, Sydney, Australia
20th Jun 2014

Nice clean hostel. The rooms are nice and there are good kitchen facilities. The staff are also very friendly. The only downside was there were less lockers than beds and the beds wabble 'alot'!

Hi There, Thanks for leaving us a review, we always appreciate guest feedback! I'm glad you found Wake Up! nice and clean, its a big effort to keep it so clean, but we know how important cleanliness is to our guests, so we focus a lot on that. Thanks for letting me know about the wobbly bed, I went around and tightened some questionable bunks today! Hope to see you again soon. Wake Up! Management

• Australia, Male, 31-40
Hostal Campo Base, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
30th Dec 2013

A beautiful hostel. It is very clean & the staff are very friendly. If you need help with anything they are more than happy to help. The breakfast is the best free breakfast I have every had. I've stayed in alot of hostel & this is definately one the best.