360 Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
1st Feb 2014

This place is extraordinary. Very cheap, the staff are great!!! Really helpful and nice. The place is clean, lots of computers, big kitchen, air conditioning in the rooms, a big room downstairs to relax, have a drink, play ping pong, a big tv room. I had a very good time, far the best hostel I've been.

Las Musas Hostel, Madrid, Spain
7.4
1st Feb 2014

The place great, staff very nice, the only drawback was that there's no heating in the rooms, and it was very cold. Besides, the mattresses were very thin and made my back hurt all the time. Besides breakfast was poor, only "churros" which is not very healthy, they could have served bread, butter, cereals, etc. The rest was very nice, very big kitchen, big rooms, nice bathroom, nice atmosphere, I spent a great time there.

Amistat Beach Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
7.7
28th Jan 2014

The place was very nice-looking as it looks new, though you feel like in an office. Many facilities but all of them paid. Breakfast was awful, coffee from a machine. The atmosphere was terrible, there were people playing guitar but literally shouting. I ended up with a headache and having to leave. One to whom I asked to do sth that I was trying to concentrate with an issue in the computer and he said that he was no psychologist to worry about everyone. Rooms too small.

Thanks for taking your time to leave us your opinion. We are sorry if you felt like this since most of the things we offer are free such as wifi all around the Hostel, computers, equipped kitchen, locker room if needed before your departure, walking tours and more. About the noise we consider that people playing the guitar and singing is a nice experience. Check out on our facebook! They are not that bad! But for sure if we'd known it was so annoying for you, we would have sought a solution