Joy Spot

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was OK, but the day we arrived a group of drunk guys were on the reception I didn´t like that... but its not bad and well located.

Hotel Bronckhorst

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place to stay! It is well located, clean, new, and the staff is kind. I will deffinetly recomend it and would stay there again if going back.

Residence les Ecrins

Brussels, Belgium

Great hotel, staff really kind and helpfull. Clean and well located, would stay there again.

Rainbow Apartments 3

Krakow, Poland

Trianon

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff was not helpfull at all, there were bed bugs and for what I payed I expected more.

Sweet & Cheap

Split, Croatia

Th hostel was small and we only had one bathroom that´s my only problem, other than that the staff was excellent very kind and helpfull and it is well located walking distance to everywhere.

The Brit Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

One of the best hostels I have stayed in, the staff was amazing they help us with everything gave us tips, everything was new and clean and great value for money !

If I go back to London I will deffinetly stay again at Safestay Elephant & Castle, it seem like other comments say more a hotel than a hostel, everything is new and clean, the breakfast is good can't complain about anything. I walked to the Big Ben and London Eye it isn't that far.

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Would stay in another hostel if I vist Prague again, didn´t recieved the service I expected for the price I payed.

Hostel Orange

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

I had a great time, I met a lot of travelers. The staff was really kind they tried to help everyone and organized free tours, pub crawls, etc.