6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

This hostel is super great~!!! There are so nice guys. I like them all. The man who ownes this hostel is so great. I played kayak with him and some other guys. It was really cool and the price is reasonable. and the breakfast was so good. there are bread, banana, melon and so on. I made unforgettable memory in naple. I bet you will too

Smart Hyde Park Inn

maybe it's the cheapest hostel. but i do not think it worth. I took 21 people dorm. but it was too many people in so small room. the air was stuck. and it was third floor bed. if you want to save money and you are thinking about only sleeping, then it could be good choice. but if not, you cannot take rest there.

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This is really nice hostel. the best staffs I've ever seen.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The staffs are really kind, helpful and friendly. The room was claen and well designed. And the kitchen and computer room was so nice and comfortable. Also you can use the computer for free. They provide some tour guide, and I went to Kutna Hora. that was really awesome. I recommend to take some program which they provide.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The only unconvenient thing was that there were 2 bathroom and 2 shower room. So in the morning it could be busy, if there are lots of people. Except this, everthing is awesome. really kind and helpful staffs. I've never met kind staffs like them. And this is not big hostel. so you can feel like home if exaggerated. This is gorgeous. If I go Budapest again, absolutely I will choose this hostel.

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

good location, good staff, good hostel

Bemma

Wroclaw, Poland

If you want to go insdie the building, you should ring the bell. it means no other people who are lodgine in this hostel can't go inside the hostel. but there is no safety locker. This was not good. the location is good to walk from the train station.

This looks like not a hostel but a hotel. It is good as it is. but when you want to use locker you need a big lock. as mine was small one I cannot lock it. so maybe you should buy one in the vendding maching for 5 euro. and there were lots of kids maybe middle school or high school students. I don't know why there were so many kids. but they were running the corridor or very lousy. so I cannot take a rest fully.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

This hostel is located very close to the main station. but if you want to use the locker, you should pay 2 euro. because there is no enough space if you have many luggages, you should buy this one. we can use the kitchen. it's fairly nice. and they provide us free pasta. this is also good

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

this hostel is quite close to the train station. and there is kitchen. I like that.

Thank you for your great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our central location and our facilities. We hope to welcome you again real soon! :)

close to the north station. the price is quite reasonable. and the facility is good.

Thank you for taking some time to leave us your thoughts and ratings, we see that you rated the staff and atmosphere fairly lowly, we'll do all we can to improve in these areas, here at St Christopher's Inn we pride ourselves on great customer service. We'll be sure to improve in these areas for your nest stay.

Hua Villa

Interlaken, Switzerland

It's really nice hostel. The owner was really freindly to me and he is really delightful man. When my electric socket didn't match,he borrowed me a one. It was really nice. and the bathroom is really clean. furthermore there is kitchen. so you can save you money and make a good dinner with your friends. it's an absolutely nice place.

Thank you very much for such a nice comment, we are trying our best to improve every time, all the best to you. From Hua Villa, Walter, Eun Sun.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Really close to the station. And facility is really nice. room-key is absolutly good.but the 2nd floor is somewhat lousy. because it is too close to the lobby and the bar.

This is absolutely perfect hostel. As it's opened recently the facility is all new-fashioned. room card-key is nice. and the room is very clean. the price is really reasonable. You should take a subway to go there from the train station. But this is really close to the main tourism section. And this hostel is really close to the subway station. I've never been like this hostel. This is the best.

A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

I met really good people there. There is a lounge, and we could talk to each other. It's really good place. I want to go there again. However, the facility and cleanness is not the best. But when we thinkg about the cheap price it's okay. And there are no locker for my belongings. but it's a small hostel so I don't think somebody could take yours. furthermore, this hostel don't accept credit card. so if you want to go this hostel. you should caryy some cashes. The lounge is best~!!!!

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

this hostel is really close to the station. the staff was really nice and friendly. the breakfast was really good. however the one thing that I don't like is that the luggage room has no lock. so people can go inside easily. of course there is security camera but I don't think it's enough to keep m belongings.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

It was not good place to me. because lots of people in this hostel drink a lot. To whom really like drink this hostel would be best place. But to who want to rest at night this hostel would be not best.the facility is really nice but the shower room may look like some dirty but it's okay. the location is close to the Termini station. About 10 min walking distance. Finally the price is reasonable. They chattered at night even other people are sleeping. somewhat rudeless people I think.