Astor Queensway

I absolutely LOVED staying there!!! The staff are super chill and fun to hang out with! It's even more fun to just stay in their common room and chill instead of going out sometimes! Every room has a both room which is very convenient and it's kept very clean. I would even recommend the eight-people room instead of the six-people one just because the eight-people room is bigger, at least coming from my experience. The staff are the best of the best.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • China

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

They only have one bathroom in the entire hostel. But there weren't that many people when I went, so it was not a huge problem. The staff are very nice and sociable.

Glad you have fun and didn't run into anyone in the bathrooms, we actually have 2 bathrooms; one for boys and one for girls. But some mornings it is a dance to get to the shower!

Smart Camden Hostel

The rooms are tiny and you have to pay 1.5 pounds to get a locker. The room smelled too. The good thing was a bathroom within the room. But small... The reception desk wasn't open when I arrive around 11am in the morning. I had to wait there for about 15 mins for someone to come... It's closer to Camden, but farther from the central area. The the whole hostel just gave me the impression of unclean...

• 31st Dec 2013