• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jan 2014

Very clean and comfortable beds. I liked that every bed had its own lamp and power outlets. The staff was very helpful. I arrived early and the room was not quite ready, but the clerk offered to hold my luggage in the meantime. When asked if there were any nearby places to eat, he was more than helpful in providing several options, of which, I chose the Spanish cafe just down the street (I highly recommend it!). The location felt safe; two blocks from beach, but a decent walk to main areas.

• USA, Male, 25-30
The Chocolate Hostel & Crew House, Fort Lauderdale, USA
8.0
6th Jan 2014

The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Very affordable rooms. There were some guys who looked homeless that were just sitting by the dumpster. I saw them several times during my 2-night stay; they didn't seem to be bothering anyone. The hostel was located close to the bus stop and several restaurants.