Khaosan Tokyo Origami

Tokyo, Japan

Very clean, welcoming hostel in the middle of Asakusa, very close to the subway station and Senso-ji temple. Will definitely stay again.

• 21st Nov 2014

Retrometro Backpackers

Tokyo, Japan

Very cute hostel with a lovely atmosphere. This one was small but had a unique and friendly environment. Made a lot of friends here who I still keep in touch with. Staff are very, very helpful. Was a little small, but the bright atmosphere made up for it. Stay here if you are traveling alone and want to make new friends! Would definitely stay again.

• 17th Nov 2014

I only stayed here one night, which was such a shame! The atmosphere was so great - somehow more sophisticated and mature than a backpacker's hostel, they were lovely to talk to and offered me tea when I arrived, they helped me with everything I needed, they even gave me a welcome drink at the bar that night! I met some great people and could sleep very well that night. I will DEFINITELY stay again and I will recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Tokyo!

• 31st Mar 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. Like most Khaosans, there was a nice common room with a good vibe. It has an alright location, it:s pretty easy to find from Hakata station, although it was a bit of a long walk with luggage. My room was quite close to the common room, which meant it was a little noisy, though that is more the fault of noisy people than the hostel itself. Also, no dryer although there is a washing machine and a place to dry clothes on the roof.

• 19th Mar 2014

SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

It was pretty good, except that there is only one shower (on the second floor) and that wasn't working when I was in. This is because there's an onsen on the bottom floor, but for those who don't want to use the onsen, there is pretty much no other option. Also, no laundry, but there's a coin laundry around the corner.

• 17th Mar 2014

I really liked this Khaosan probably number one of all the ones I stayed at. The beds were comfortable, so even though I was in a 10 bed dorm, I could still sleep. The location was also really easy, and pretty easy to find as well. Lots of good places around, like convenience stores, etc, plus it's easy to get to the station from there.

• 10th Mar 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Khaosan World. I've been in a couple of other hostels, and this was by far the best one. The facilities were clean, there were many different places to hang out and meet people, and the staff weren't just friendly, they were awesome! The only thing that was annoying were the other people in my room, who were occasionally loud, but there were signs in the room that told people to be quiet, so I guess there's nothing that can be done about that.

• 28th Feb 2014