St Enoch Hotel, Glasgow, Scotland
6.3
26th Mar 2014

St Enoch hotel is a nice place, clean, good location. However, the wi-fi didn't work AT ALL, and when I was told to go use the wifi at "HOOTENANNY'S", (the bar next door, which was apparently owned by the same person), the bar manager was extremely rude, telling me that I had to order a drink or food to use the wifi. This ruined my stay, because I needed the internet most of the day, and felt unwelcomed throughout the duration of my stay.

Phoenix Hostel, London, England
17th Mar 2014

Phoenix hostel has been my second home for the past few weeks. I love the atmosphere and cleanliness of the place, and it's also in a great location. However, the best thing about Phoenix hostel is the staff. Every time I come back, I am greeted by a warm, welcoming smile and treated like an old friend. John is a lovely, sassy Irishman and Paul is full of wisdom. Highly recommended.

AS House (Asakusa Smile), Tokyo, Japan
3.7
26th Jan 2014

Not a very good atmosphere, pretty far away from the main city centeral, the kitchen was dirty.

Alobar1000, Kathmandu, Nepal